AB 1432: Required annual training of Mandated Reporters within the first 6 weeks of each school year or within 6 weeks of the person’s employment.
All Morgan Hill Unified School District employees are required to complete safety trainings every year. As a new employee you have 30 days from your hire date to complete the five required mandatory trainings. You can access the Keenan SafeSchools training website from a work or home computer. Please work with your immediate supervisor to ensure you have sufficient time to complete the trainings.
1. Mandated Reporter: Child Abuse and Neglect (Full Course)
2. Sexual Harassment Prevention for Non-Managers (SB1343) (Full Course)
3. Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Prevention (Full Course)
How to log on to the online training program:
1. Using your web browser go to: http://mhu.keenan.safeschools.com/
2. Enter username. Your username is your email address (email@example.com).
3. Once you enter your username, the system will verify who you are. If it is correct, click the “Log Me In” button on that page. If you receive an error message, double-check that you typed your username correctly.
4. Start each course by clicking on the course title. The courses have audio, so be sure to turn up your speakers.
5. You must complete all sections of each course and pass the quizzes with 100% in order to receive full credit.
For questions or assistance, please contact Jazmine Contreras at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-201-6018. Thanks for making Morgan Hill Unified School District a safer place to work and learn.