Special Education Department
PHONE: (408) 201-6040
FAX: (408) 825 6257
Introduction to Special Education
Morgan Hill Unified School District (MHUSD) provides support to all students with disabilities. We partner with other local school districts as well as the Santa Clara County Office of Education (COE) to insure that programs are located within our Special Education Local Planning Area (SELPA).
Please use this link to a document that includes the following resources for parents
- Supporting Students with Special Needs
- Supporting Wellness and Health
- Wifi and Internet Free Services
- Readings Relevant to Distance Learning
- Resources to Create Supplementary Activities
- Supporting Supplementary Learning and Community Building
WorkAbility l and Transition Partnership Program (TPP) provides pre-employment skills training, career and Post Secondary exploration and counseling, and paid Work Experience opportunities for students with a current IEP or 504 Plan. If you are interested in more information, contact Felicia Britton at 408-201-2300 ext. 42217 or email@example.com.