FAX: (408) 201-6077
The mission of the Educational Division is to graduate students from the Morgan Hill Unified School District who demonstrate applied skills, academic knowledge and behavioral attitudes that exceed world-class standards.
The Educational Services Division (ESD) is responsible for the overall direction and supervision of instructional services, special education, child welfare and attendance services, and psychological and health services for students in kindergarten through adult education classes. These duties include coordinating curriculum and staff development: implementing, evaluating, revising and reporting the status of instructional programs (including textbooks and instructional materials) as well as serving as a liaison to local, state, and federal agencies.
The Educational Services Department (ESD) aims to provide a quality educational program at every school. We provide site leaders, teachers and support staff with direction, guidance and support in the following:
- Professional Development and Training
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Instructional Materials
- Procedures for academic and behavior intervention
- State and Federal Mandates
- Alternative Programs
- Programs and services for English Learners, Gifted and Talented/High achieving students.
- Student Services, Counseling
- Special Education and 504 Plans
- Graduation Requirements