SG Borello Elementary School Documents
The Board of Education of the Morgan Hill Unified School District held discussions about the acquisition of the Peet Road Property (S.G. Borello Elementary School). This property was donated to the Board of Education in 2003 for the construction of the District’s next elementary school. Although the property was donated in 2003, the District is now in the process to complete acquisition of the property.
The District has added this website as a repository of documents and information related to the acquisition of the Peet Road Property. The documents included in this website is not exhaustive. Various documents are located on Agenda Online and undigitalized documents are located in the Facilities Department at the District Office.
- California Environmental Quality Act
- Machado School Water Testing September 24, 2022
- School Site Solutions August 18, 2017 Special Board Meeting Documents
- Preliminary Environmental Assessment
- Donation Documents
- Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) Documents
- Board Reports
- Additional Documents
California Environmental Quality Act
Machado School Water Testing September 24, 2022
The results for our water test at Machado School for the State Water Resources Control Board for Lead and Copper levels.
Samples taken 09/24/22 were found to be below the acceptable 90th percentile level (mg/L)
Lead : Action Level = 0.015 mg/L (Field /Lab tested at .0082
Copper: Action Level = 1.3 mg/L (field and Lab tested at .31
The site was found to be well below acceptable levels for both Lead and Copper.
School Site Solutions August 18, 2017 Special Board Meeting Documents
Preliminary Environmental Assessment
Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) Documents
- CDE Preliminary Approval, January 2009
- Phase II Site Assessment, October 2014
- Pipeline Safety Hazard Assessment, October 2012
- Question and Answer Document, October 2016
- School Site Constraint Report, April 2009
- Supplemental Site Investigation, March 2017*
- Written Determinations and Findings, September 2016
- CDE Contingent Site Approval
- CDE Site Approval