Peachjar logo

Work Permits

During the School Year:

During the school year, school sites may issue the work permits for their students. Contact your school office for more information.

During the Summer:

Students will need to obtain and complete the application below to request a work permit. Once it is signed by both a parent and the employer providing the offer of employment, please contact the MHUSD receptionist at (408) 201-6000 to make an appointment.

If the student is home schooled or attends private school, please follow "Summer" procedures above. 


Request for Work Permit

Please click the document to view 2nd side. 

First page of the PDF file: doc09405220200625130149