Flyer Distribution Process
Morgan Hill Unified School District uses an electronic flyer communication tool called “Peachjar.” To view school-approved Digital flyers, you will simply click the Peachjar button on your school’s website homepage. We will be rolling out new websites for the district and all of the schools with this button, so stay tuned!
Look for this button on your school's homepage:
This “green” initiative will save our schools tons of paper and reduce copy costs by thousands of dollars. On top of that, posting school flyers in this electronic backpack removes a significant administrative burden from teachers, office staff, and volunteers.
No action is required on your part. You will receive a welcome email from our service provider (Peachjar) that includes a username and password. This is provided to give you the opportunity to manage your account and flyer delivery preferences. You do not need to login to receive or view school digital flyers.
To ensure smooth delivery of this communication, we suggest you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts. When you receive your first eflyer, be sure to click “always display images.” This system is used exclusively for distribution of school-approved flyers. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose. Thank you for supporting our efforts to ensure parents are well informed about school programs, activities, and events.
Flyer Distribution Approval Process
- The flyer or poster must from a non-profit organization and must indicate name, address and phone number of the organization and contact person. English and Spanish versions need to be provided. Proof of “not for profit status” must accompany flyer
- All Flyers must contain the below verbiage on each flyer
- Approval for distribution of these materials does not imply endorsement by the Morgan Hill Unified School District (Board Policy 1325).
- The flyer or poster request must contain age groups or grade levels of students for whom material is intended.
- If an event is on district property, a facility use form must be completed and approved by the principal of the school where event will be held, and by the Facilities Manager.
- At least a one-week turn-around time for approval of posters and flyers is required. Approval for distribution is obtained from the Assistant Superintendent for Educational Services.
- Distribution requests should be submitted through Peachjar.
Tricia Campbell, Executive Secretary
Phone: (408) 201-6073 Fax: (408) 201-6077